creative research space, non-traditional focus group-facility, focus group recruiting, focus groups, qualitative research, market research facility, research and development, conference room, marketing research-full service, meeting space, IDIs, workshops, ideation space, idea generation, brainstorming/idea generation, mock-jury trials, product testing research, taste tests, usability lab, usability testing, corporate meetings, focus-vision, robot camera video-taping with operator, web-conferencing, video-streaming, ethnography, in-store intercepts, shop-a-longs, mall-intercepts, audio/visual services, corporate video, market research services, video for market research, photographer/videographer, movie/film previews, videotaping,
- Centrally located to transportation, food and shopping
- Our reversible two-way mirrored wall rolls overhead to make two rooms into one: viewing room with CCTV and sit-down bar for six with drafting chairs
- Well-trained multi-lingual staff with over 10 years experience hosting
- Interviewing/re-screening: optional additional hosts
- Private VIP area with CCTV and dedicated conferencing phone
- Overnight project delivery
- All format A/V production services specializing in market research: co-ed videographers/photographers, ethnographic intercepts, web conferencing, website-usablity labs and in-store intercepts tri-state
- Highlight video editing • Sound restoration • Duplications & transfers • Time code
- Design and installation of A/V for corporate conference rooms and multimedia venue
- Transcripts & translations
Creative Reseach Space: A re-evolution in focus group facilities ©
Union Square Focus has established the genesis of the dynamic "creative research space", provoking innovation while supporting our clients' efforts to engage markets.
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for you to fully explore your concept.
Union Square Focus is a full-service creative research space and focus facility with flexible conference room capability in New York City's Flatiron district. We offer innovative research solutions and diverse configuration options, including IDI/usability lab, optional main room and viewing room integration, breakouts, ideations/brainstorms/workshops, conference tables, living room focus groups, concept testing, mock-juries, dial studies/classroom. Our team's technical background and creative edge provide for a markedly exclusive experience in a relaxed idea-inspiring environment with unique customized research solutions to a variety of typical and atypical complex qualitative issues. Clients are welcome to set up the night before when space available.
Union Square Focus' large charming main research area can be easily partitioned with our exclusive reversible two-way viewing room. We invite clients to experiment with behavioral indicators and offer the option to project client-provided images and/or video onto six-foot screens as your respondents arrive. We have a team of seasoned first-rate co-ed videographers who operate both in-house and on location. Our tall ceilings, natural light and blackout curtains allow for limitless possibilities to create your concept. Client receptivity and satisfaction resulting from both our research environment and our creativity has been very positive.
Whatever your research project requirements, traditional or non-traditional, please feel free to contact us anytime to check on availability
or to schedule a site visit.
Member of Focus Vision, the largest and highest rated focus facility network in the world
Quirks Magazine Directory
Union Square Loft supports the National Academy Foundation
• 60" flat screen w/internet (inclusive) • Multiple digital overhead projectors (inclusive) • Surround sound system/P.A. • CD/DVD Player • HD cable • Multiple heavy duty easels (paper not included) • Robot camera w/operator or stationary (not included)
• Color printer/fax/scanner (not included)
• Shelf space for boards and stimulus • Pin boards • Flexible furniture arrangements
• Sit-down bar w/stools • Multi-color ambient lighting • Dimmable main lights
• Daylight/Southern exposure • Large windows with blackout curtains
• Tall ceilings • Hardwood floors • AC/heat • Wi-Fi connectivity• Elevator and freight elevator • Car service • Two bathrooms • Open 24/7 for sessions
• Private kitchenette w/dishwasher, fridge/mini fridge, toaster, microwave
•Complimentary water, coffee/tea, soda • Menus/catering available
• Centrally located to transportation, fine restaurants and shopping
Union Square Loft / Focus® . 873 Broadway, Suite 408, NYC, NY 10003 . 212 529 7570
Market Research and Corporate Meetings
Union Square Loft/Focus
873 Broadway, #408
NYC, NY 10003
212 529 7570